ACH Direct Credit (ACH DC) is a simple, secure and reliable service which enables individuals, large and small organisations to make bulk payments by electronic transfer directly into bank accounts. This Credit Push instrument can be used by customers of financial institutions for Payment of salaries, pensions, welfare benefits, commissions, suppliers, dividend & refunds, interest payments, government payments, business-to-business payments etc.
ACH DC Services
|ACH Service Type
|Standard ACH DC
|Express ACH DC
|Near Real Time ACH DC
BENEFITS OF ACH DC
- Offering ACH Direct Credit service helps financial institutions strengthen and grow customer base.
- Customers of Financial Institutions benefit from the convenience, safety and security that come from using direct credit.
- Financial Institutions can leverage ACH DC to help their customers simplify their cash forecasting, management and reconciliation processes.
- Prompt Payments – Money arrives in customer account the day it is expected.
- Easier and saves time and effort – Customers no longer have to write multiple cheques
- Safer and more secure – Direct Credit payments cannot be lost, stolen or delayed in post. Money arrives automatically into beneficiary account.
- Direct Credit is confidential – Money is transferred directly into customer accounts
ACH DC CHANNELS
- Financial Institutions can leverage the following channels to offer ACH DC services to their customers:
- Bank Branch
- Mobile App
- Internet Banking