GhIPSS with the introduction of the all-new Famoco PoS is positioned to support acquiring institutions create several merchant payment outlets throughout the country. The Famoco PoS allow both gh-link, e-zwich and ghdual cardholders to make payments seamlessly at many merchant locations across the country.
Functions of the Famoco PoS
The newly introduced POS terminal from Famoco is a biometric Secure Android 6 device with a battery capacity of 4000mAh, NFC technology, 2G/3G connectivity, Bluetooth connectivity, and GPS to provide flexibility and accomplish business mobility missions. The device also integrates a Secure Access Module slot to secure all transactions and has an enhanced cryptographic performance with a Secure Element (SE). Other Technical Specifications include:
- Fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11 b/g single-band (2.4 GHz) connectivity
- Two (2) SIM slots
- Memory size of 1 GB RAM/ 8GB Mass Storage
- MicroSD Expansion slot
- 1 SAM SLOT (2FF)
- Camera (Rear: 5MP/ Front: 2MP)
- Micro USB & DC via dedicated charger
- 500 battery charge cycle
Why choose the GhIPSS Hybrid Famoco POS?
- The device runs both e-zwich and gh-link applications
- 3rd-party software can be ported to device due to its 1GB RAM and 8GB Mass Storage
- It has a 4.5’’ Capacity touch screen panel with 3 touch points and weighs only 336g
- Replaceable 4000mAh Li-on standard capacity battery with 500 charge cycles
- Long lasting battery (6+ hours - intense use / 14+ hours - moderate use) on a single charge
- The rear camera provides additional feature to complete authentication and identification processes.
- The new hybrid POS is equipped with an optical biometric sensor that executes faster authentication process (matching speed of the fingerprint sensor is less than a second.
The Famoco Point of Sale terminals are currently on sale. Interested acquiring institutions should contact the Cards & Verified Payments Unit of GhIPSS.